Re: [IP] How long........

I have left mine in for four days, with no problem (which is my current
average). However, I would like to enthusiastically say that I tried a
different tape and practically eliminated the itch. I was so glad.
Sometimes, my sites would itch so bad I would take a the end of a pen
(without the ballpoint exposed) and itch until it was fairly red around
the site. When I would bolus, it would drive me nuts: It would itch whn
the insulin went in.

Then I tried Pollyskin II, by Kendall (shoot, this sounds like one of
those commercials, dont it). WOW! its like night and day differrent. No
itch, no redness, no irritation. THANKS POLLYSKIN II.

I loved it so much, I bought the company (I mean more tape)
Forever loyal.
Tim T.