Re: [IP] Disemed pump

Sam Skopp wrote:
"And, whatever you are comfortable with, will always be best. "

Due to my neuropathy impaired tactile functions and both hypo and
hyper induced "fuzziness of focus", I was better able to operate the D
as opposed to the MM pump. YMMV. That was my case.

"Again, all these things are just a matter of personal taste... so, please,
let's not get into any Pump-Wars. Choose the pump that you feel the
most comfortable with"

I agree, no war, just offered my reasoning behind my choice. I URGE
anyone to 'TRY OUT' both pumps before making a decision. Perhaps
your doctor wants you to get the Minetronic because thats the one he
knows. I say he can learn the other one if you can. Don't base your
decision on a "marketing" push. TEST them both. Each pump has its
advantages or disadvantages over/under the other one. Each company
is copying features from the other. They both WORK, find the one or
other that works for YOU.

Tim Tobias wrote:
"I have never seen a disotronic pump, "
enough said.