Re: [IP] Re:Friendly words

I have been testing 18 to 20 times daily for the last couple of weeks because
my blood sugars change so dramatically. Just a small amount of stress can
cause a rapid change and I want to stay on top of my blood sugars. Hopefully,
this amount of testing will give me a greater understanding of what is going
on with my own personal body. Lousy as it is. We all have to deal with our own
disease the way we feel the most comfortable.

I thought this site would be a little more caring than some of the things I've
been reading in the last couple of days. No one has a perfect solution for all
of our problems. They are too diverse. If there were a solution, there
wouldn't be a need for this site.

Just my .02 worth.