Re: [IP] Disetronic Pumps

Hi Sue --

> How can you be so patient?  If I had my pump in my hands for as long as
> you have, I would have read and re-read the owners manual, and re-read
> pertinent parts of "Pumping Insulin" and MiniMed's "Insulin Pump
> Therapy."  I would probably then hook myself up and start experimenting
> based on information from those sources and this list.  I know that
> do-it-yourself isn't the best way to go with pumping, but I just
> wouldn't be able to wait very long to play with my brand-new toy!

I don't have any choice except to "be patient."  Besides, I'm off
to Wichita KS and Northern OK next week for a week.  I can't
be fiddling with my basals and boluses while traveling.
Now if I had been able to get ahold of the Minimed rep
a couple of weeks ago...  (g)  ( She seems to *always* call when
I'm out... )

Have a *wonderful* rest-of[-Wednesday.

John ( mailto:email @ redacted )