Re: [IP] Disetronic Pumps

Hi John,

How can you be so patient?  If I had my pump in my hands for as long as
you have, I would have read and re-read the owners manual, and re-read
pertinent parts of "Pumping Insulin" and MiniMed's "Insulin Pump
Therapy."  I would probably then hook myself up and start experimenting
based on information from those sources and this list.  I know that
do-it-yourself isn't the best way to go with pumping, but I just
wouldn't be able to wait very long to play with my brand-new toy!

John Huff wrote:
> Seems the makers of Minimed ( I've got one, but can't
> seem to get ahold of the nurse who's "supposed"
> to train me in its use... )

		We can get information online ...
		but wisdom comes from On High!

"Sue's Plain Vanilla HomePage"