Re: [IP] Clip on Pumps

Hi, Sherri Lynn,  I have a Disatronic without a clip but there are several
clipped holders available from Disatronic and also a company called Insulin
Infusion Specialties(1-800-838-7867).  The one I like best is a
water-resistant, velcro closure with a nylon clip that holds onto just
about anything.  I use several different holders dependent on what I'm
wearing at the time:  a waist band for dresses without pockets, clip ons
and the nylon clip.  It's good to have a variety.  Carolyn