Re: [IP] Which Pump?

You hit the nail on the head with your response!  It doesn't matter which pump
a person uses.  It really is a matter of personal preference and I say as long
as you have a pump that is all that matters.  The MiniMed / Disetronic debate
has been around the block before and I'm sure it will around again.  Which
ever pump a person decides to use we are all here for one common goal.  To
strive for better diabetic control, to ask and answer questions, and to
support one another :-)