Re: [IP] Disetronic Pumps

LOL... well it must be common then.. I thought I was the only one unable
to get the Pump training.. Hell with the Internet and knowledge of
computers the Mini Med is a cinch...  But getting the "proper" training
to go to Insulin is like pulling teeth.. But I believe more so because
of the Insurance NOT the company. It seems I had it all set up with the
'wrong' hospital in town...  And to make it even more ironic.. the first
Hospital was an outpatient deal... easy one day stay...  the second
Hospital or the "correct" one is an overnight stay which, now I am no
Bean Counter but seems to me an overnight would cost the insurance
company MORE money than the out patient one..  Color me nieve...