Re: [IP] Herbal Medicines

I've been using St. John's Wort for the past few weeks, and I haven't
noticed any change in my BG.  Well, I take that back, I'm not so
depressed anymore, so I don't indulge in as many "comfort" foods (eg.
chocolate, ice cream, brownies, ect.).  As far as the ginkoba is
concerned, I've never heard of it helping with memory loss due to low
BG's.  Just my .02.  Bye.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]