[IP] Herbal Medicines

Hi!  Has anyone had any experience with St. John's Wort for depression?  I
am just curious as to whether it will raise, lower or not do anything on
average to blood sugars.  Also has anyone tried gingoba (sp?) for help with
memory problems?  I had a long battle with really really horrible lows and
now seem to still be having brain fades with my memory and was wondering if
this might help.  Any info would really be appreciated.  Thanks!