[IP] disconnecting

Yale wrote:
> A useful tip - when I shower I place the pump in a zip lock bag and
> have never disconnected it.

Good idea!  Another tip is to use the tender or comfort and unhook just prior
to getting into the shower!!  I love this feature - I love being able to bend
over to shave my legs without worrying about pulling the pump into the water.
I like taking baths without having to balance the pump on the edge.  I like
the THOUGHT of being able to shower a deux if and when the rare opportunity
presents itself.

*-)=B xoxx~~~~[507]