Re: [IP] Disetronic Pumps

Hi Tim --

Seems the makers of Minimed ( I've got one, but can't
seem to get ahold of the nurse who's "supposed"
to train me in its use... ), amd isetronic pumps,
both provide useful tools for managing DM.  My
internist has only prescribed Minimed pumps ...
he had never even *heard* of Disetronic pumps at
all.  I should hope Disetronic "makes their rounds"
of prescribing MDs wider, so more of them weil
know about it.

John Huff, Dayton OH
( type 1, dx @ 18 months, now 61 yo )
mailto:email @ redacted