Re: [IP] Nutritional Supplements

Without fail:

800 iu of vitamin E everyday-circulation and energy
Vitamin C with bioflavanoids - infection fighters and scar tissue
Multi vite; Havent found the best, but if I did, I am sure I could not
afford it....just make sure it has the minerals (by the way, I would by
a product called mineral rich, but heck it is very expensive).
Chromium—necessary for insulin absorption.
Folic acid—heart helper.
Vitamin a, beta caroteen—keep the eyes healthy
Zinc- essential, most diabetics are deficient (that is why they put in
the insulin these days).

If I could afford it; I would include a host of others, but I amowing.at
you vegtable and fruits (get a juicer)....dang, being healthy is very

Tim T.