Re: [IP] #4 in my hypo list...

Well, to add to the hypo trauma list of stories......

I broke an EMT's nose.  Let's just say I was pretty out of it and did not
like the idea being held down in order to get an IV in place.  He had to
go to the ER with me.  It was really embarrassing once I came around.  (
I work at a hospital and I see the poor guy all the time!)

Jenny :>)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]