Re: [IP] Clip on Pumps

The Disetronic comes with two cases:  one has a belt loop
the other has a clip.  When the cases are removed and the
pump is bare, there is not a way to hook it to anything.

I rarely wear my pump.  Instead I carry it in either my
pants or shirt pocket.  I use the case to help protect it
from keys, change and the like (suggestion from Bob B, I

Works for me.

Please clarify this for me -  we are just in the process of
putting pir 8 year
old daughter, Laura, on an insulin pump.  From  from what I
understand the
Disetronic DOES NOT have a clip on the back of the pump and
Minimed DOES
have a clip.

I am curious as to why one does and why one doesn't.  Also
that have the
Minimed, do you find the clip to be helpful or do you
usually keep
the pump in
a pocket and the issue becomes a moot point.

Thanks!   Sherri Lynn  >>>