Re: [IP] question...

If you are being tested for gastroparesis and your basals are set up to cover
the slow digestion of food, you might have to lower them a tad.  That will also
depend on what you ate all day Sunday -- long or slow foods, large portions or
very small ones.  If you had long or large portions, chances are your basals
will be just fine.