Re: [IP] Nutritional Supplements

I have been taking 1,200mcg of Chromium Picolinate and it reduces my insulin needs
by almost half.  I am severely insulin resistant.  Off the Chromium 130-150 units/day
On the Chromium 60-70 units a day.  My Pharmacist also suggested Omega-3 as
an additional way to lower insulin resistance. I don't know yet if it works to make
you hyper sensitive or what.