Re: [IP] Re:Friendly words

Hi Stacey,
I am so glad that you had your kids and healthy ones too.

Here's a question for you though.... what is a 9 mmol.  ?  I see that you are in Canada and figure the numbers are different up north.

My first was 11 and a half pounds and three weeks early.

I "feel" like the daughter I am carrying now is just as big, but the doctors are going to measure her here in a couple of weeks.

So, what is a 9 mmol.  ?

Congratulations on you wonderful children!
email @ redacted
Xenia, Ohio