Re: [IP] cartridges and catheters

In a message dated 9/6/98 10:50:16 PM EST, email @ redacted writes:

> A useful tip - when I shower I place the pump in a zip lock bag and have
> never
>  disconnected it

I am curious as to why you use the zip lock with the disetronic? Is it for
water proofing or holding? If for water proofing, the red cap is suffiecient
and sounds easier than a zip lock. I have a small seat inside my shower and I
place my disetronic on that. It gets "rained" on throught he whole 20 minute
shower without the cap and I've never had trouble with water getting in it. -