Re: [IP] Another Sore Site

Scott, i've used a plus scoring system for describing how the site looks
after a few days.  I find  a lot  of variability with different sites.  The
scoring system is in that report I wrote on mixing H and V, which I'll send
to you as an attachment if you tell me the word processor and computer you

<<<<<<<<<From: SBrown <email @ redacted>
Thanks for the Info.. As It turned out it was red sorta normal.. I took
it out and there was no soreness.. only tender to the touch.. so it
seems that I will have some redness with mine all the time... I gotta
learn to read the tenderness...

Wayne Mitzner
615 N. Wolfe St.
Baltimore, MD 21205