Re: [IP] pregnancy

I have a 4 year old son and I am 5 1/2 months pregnant with my second.  The
second was not planned but since I have been on the pump for almost 3 months
my HA1C has gone from 8.4 to 6.1.  I will have to say it has been alot rougher
the second time.  I don't know if this is because I am 5 years older or what.
Just keep a positive attitude and focus on staying very healthy for the baby
and you will do fine.  I know that all this hard work I am putting into this
will have wonderful results.  The one word of advice I have is make sure you
have enough help and encouragement to get you through nine months.  Good luck!