Re: [IP] Clip on Pumps

Please clarify this for me -  we are just in the process of putting pir 8 year
old daughter, Laura, on an insulin pump.  From  from what I understand the
Disetronic DOES NOT have a clip on the back of the pump and the Minimed DOES
have a clip.

I am curious as to why one does and why one doesn't.  Also those that have the
Minimed, do you find the clip to be helpful or do you usually keep the pump in
a pocket and the issue becomes a moot point.

Thanks!   Sherri Lynn