Re: [IP] Vaculance

Hi Jay --

> All that sounds good, except the price.  Has anyone seen or
> even better used one of these?  Before I spend any money, I
> like to have heard some more un-biased "field trials."

You can buy the Vacu-Lance lancing device from Nextgem
Healthcare for $22.95 and 200 Cleanlet lancets for $8.50.
Mine should arrive tomorrow via FedEx.  At least I'll get
*some* value out of the device then.  My fingers are sooooo
tough and bloodless anymore.  ( PU! )

John Huff, Dayton OH
( type 1, dx @ 18 months, now 61 )
mailto:email @ redacted