[IP] Vaculance

I heard about this lancing device:  Vaculance, by Bayer.  It
clainm to broaden the number of possible lancing sites by
using a small vacuum to draw out a drop of blood.  This
eliminates the need of kneeding (pun intented) and hence
allows other sites to be used.  The cost is a bit higher
than most other devices I've used (VacuLance: $25.00).

All that sounds good, except the price.  Has anyone seen or
even better used one of these?  Before I spend any money, I
like to have heard some more un-biased "field trials."