Re: [IP] pregnancy

Thank you so much for the reply.  We do plan on going for it,  I was just a
little nervous about my A1C.  My first pregnancy was a surprise, but my A1C
was 7.0 at conception.  During the pregnancy my A1C was 5.4 - and that was
with shots.  I just started the pump in Feb.,  and I still seem to have
fluctuations in my sugar especially during pms and stress.  I find myself
setting temp basil to compensate.  Anyway thanks again for your reply and
I'll let you know how it goes.  Again any advice would be great,