Re: [IP] pregnancy

Patty, I have two boys, 4 years apart.  Go for it.  I did have more problems
with my second pregnancy than with my first.  However, I did not have an
insulin pump for either pregnancy.  I think that would have greatly improved
my experience.  My boys are now 19 and 15 years and the greatest guys I've
ever met.  Go for it.  I have had diabetes for 39 years and am now 47.  If
your dr. has given you the green light, what is the problem?  Seems like he
thinks you are in pretty good shape.  BTW, my doctor told me NOT to have any
children.  I'm so glad I didn't listen to him.  ellen