Re: [IP] Disetronic Pump

Both a great.  My preference was for the Disitronic for two reasons:
1.  You get 2 pumps ( a good backup if and when you may need it - In 2 + years
this has not been a problem, but if you travel it can be a saviour).
Otherwise you are back on injections until you get it repaired or replaced.
2.  There is a repair and supply office in my home town, and I can communicate
with their tech at any time without any difficulty.
I feel both were very important features.