Re: [IP] cartridges and catheters

I have been using Disitronic for 2 years + and have never used the clamp.  In
have been fortunate in beeing able to leave the canula in for almost a two
week period and change the site every other time I fill the cartridge.  When I
do this I disconnect the tender and restart as if it were a new tender and
when the insulin appears at the end I reconnect it. Use a new tender also
every other time.  If the site shows any reaction then I automatically replace
the cannula without necessarily changing the tender.
A useful tip - when I shower I place the pump in a zip lock bag and have never
disconnected it.