Re: [IP] [Big Bolus absorption

Bonnie, I have the same problem with bolus absorption.  You won't like my
solution, but I never eat more food than 4 units of Humalog will cover.  That
is about 60 carbs. in a meal for me.  I usually don't eat that much.  My usual
bolus is 3 units.  This is really not difficult for me because I don't want to
eat very much.  However, it kind of bothers me that if I did want to eat alot,
my BG would shoot up.  ellen