Re: [IP] Disetronic Pump

I choose a Disetronic for a couple of reasons.  I like the security of a
backup pump.  Since I am a computer programmer I looked at the design of
the pumps.  Disetronic provided more information.  I was impressed with the
safety features built into the pump.  I like that I don't need a special
case to have the Disetronic waterproof.  I like the fact that with the
Disetronic you set a basal rate for each hour.  It much easier for me to
set the basal rate for each hour from 3 - 9 am (for example) then to set a
basal rate at 3am for 6 hours.  Disetronic makes this easier by providing a
way to copy a basal rate from one hour to the next.