Re: [IP] a little humor goes a long way.....

    Definitely one of the funnier posts I've read from this group!!! Yes, the
suggestion was from me originally, but Melissa always slides it alongside her
inner thigh & the elastic band at the bottom edge of the body shaper holds it
in place..Makes it easy to remove at a meal by reaching under the hem of the
dress or skirt....I'd be wary of it "travelling" all over the
pantyhose!!!...Bet that maintenance guy will be watching you strangely from
now on!

Regards, Renee