Hi Sue:
       Thanks for your input about the minimed and disetronic web pages.
I really appreciate you taking the time to respond to my problem. I do
know that these web pages exist and I have studied them extremely
thoroughly but the reason why I asked for any information here on this
web page is because I wanted some personal experiences with the
disetronic pump. That way, it can tell alot more with a one on one trial
than having a rep. trying to sell you their product. Thanks again for
your help.