Re: [IP] Bright blue ... on a background of flourescent pink!!!

Yerachmiel,  you had me ROFL with your comments about EMTs 9/3/98.  From my
personal experience, I am more afraid of EMTs knowing that I have diabetes
than NOT knowing I have diabetes.  I apologize to any EMT out there who maybe
a wonderful technician, but my personal experiences have not been good.  The
fact that I told them that I had diabetes was what really screwed up my
treatment.  If I had kept my mouth shut, I think those incidents would have
been much better.  Just my personal opinion.  YMMV.  ellen