RE: [IP] Disetronic Pump

Hi. I'm Heather and I've been on both the pumps and prefer the disetronic.
I have a hard time with my sugars and the disetronic offered more
flexibility, I have had nothing but good luck with the pump and service has
been fantastic. One exceptional feature is the free second pump they send
in case something happens to your pump. I have found this invaluable. Hope
this helps.  Write back if you have any specific questions.