Re: [IP] HTML, Outlook Express and Netscape Communicator Posts

The older versions of Netscape (i.e. Navigator) only work with regular
text.  I think that the newer versions of Netscape (i.e. Communicator)
are the ones with a choice.  Since I don't have room on my hard drive to
use Communicator, I don't know for sure how it works.

Would someone who uses a newer version of Netscape please clue us in?

> This has been a long-standing complaint, since not all mail-readers can
> handle HTML formatting. For those people who are using Outlook Express, try
> looking in TOOLS/OPTIONS/SEND and make sure that PLAIN TEXT is marked for
> mail. Eudora users should look under TOOLS/OPTIONS/STYLED TEXT. Make sure
> that SEND PLAIN TEXT ONLY is marked. I don't have a copy of Netscape, so I
> don't know what it's settings are.
> Sam

		We can get information online ...
		but wisdom comes from On High!