Re: [IP] Computer Hook-up

My .02 worth on the Computer Hook-Up....

Mr MiniMed Rep told me that the hook-up wasn't coming untill after the first
of the year. It is complete, but the are re-writting the software to make it
their own. After they fix the software it will be available for all 507 and
507C users. The 507C will have more memory and options, and it will connect
via the infrared ports on the back side.