[IP] Disetronic Pump

Hi There Everyone:
            I am in the process of buying an insulin pump. I have heard
and read alot about the Minimed pumps but not so much about the
Disetronic pump. I have been trying to get as much information about
both pumps to see which one would be the best for me. If anyone is using
the disetronic pump  and would care to give some insite on the good
points and bad ones of the disetronic pump-I would really appreciate you
input. It would be of great help in my decision making.THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacey Phillips