[IP] blood checkers

After I got my 507C by Fed-X, I got a gift of the Accu-Check Complete, from Mini-Med and Accu-ck.  Haven't used it yet.  Looks like it had lots of memorey and graph capability.  Anyone using this checker?  Do you find the many reports it can give out beneficial?  I like my Gluecometer Elite, because it will take the smallest amt. of blood from the finger and give a good reading.  I find the Accu-Check needs more blood and that means more of a stick to the finger.
I see there is a new device out now, abt size of small tube of tooth paste, that will let you get your test drop of blood from palm of hand, leg, or any place other than the fingers which tend to have more nerves.
Gary Hughes
email @ redacted