[IP] colors are what?

Yes, Yerachmiel, I have problems with colors.  I really have a problem with all pastels, especially pinks and greens.  After losing alot of periferal (sp) vision, I was tested for colors, and flunked that one too.  I think of it as an asset until I try to wear yellow for pink, but whatever.  I have a small mass of blood that the eye doc is watching right now, but I am still thinking I'm not so bad off.  I don't see any reason to go black and white, even though I argued till I turned blue that something was another color before I found out about my problem in identification. 8^a) that's what it looked like to me.  I now apologize when asked technical questions pertaining to color, It saves me a lot of embarrassment!  Laurie B.