[IP] Computer Hook-up

To all 507C pumpers:
    I get my pump hooked up this Wed. the 9th.  Have had the pump in my posession for 2 months but ws on waiting list to get it hooked up.  Was wondering do any of you have the computer hook up for the 507C?  If you have it how do you like it.  And what does it cost for the hook up?  I heard it was still yet to be introduced to the 507C users.  But maybe by now some of you have the interface for the 507C.
Gary Hughes
email @ redacted