Re: [IP] Another Sore Site

No, the redness is a sign or irritation, infection, reaction/rejection or some combo of all three.  It is a sign that you should remove your set immediately.  If you are really good, it's absence is a sure sign that you have already removed your set somewhere between 2 and 24 hours ago, but then most of us are not yet that good.  I can usually tell from the tenderness at least a few hours before they get red.  Not that I am always at a place where I can change...

ME wrote:

Ok Heres another Question.. Is redness at the entrance of the infusion
site somewhat common?? I have had miner in now for 49 houirs and its red
just at the entrance site...  I will change out tomorrow when I get up..
But just wondered what was common