[IP] Re: Celeste and clothes

Celeste -

I had a girlfriend who went through similar stuff when she started ont he
pump.  Her solution most of the time was a sports bra and the pump fit right
in the middle.  She sometimes felt self-conscious about it when hugging people
b/c she worried they would think something was wrong with her if they noticed
it. No one has ever commented though.  For dresses and blouses that a sports
bra wouldn't work for she shopped for HOURS looking to find the right bra that
would work. She never used any of the items marketed for this purpose, rather
just wrapped the cord around the pump itself and set it in the natually made
"shelf" (her term, not mine.)   I guess size matters for this strategy but I
thought I'd offer if it is helpful information.

in LA