Re: [IP] Sore / Itchy Sites - jenny

I have never had a problem with tape adhesion.  The sterile medical tape
that I use comes from the hospital where I work.  It's just your basic
tape.  The kind the hospital uses to tape down an IV.  I put the Tegaderm
(Spelling??) HQ over it, and it usually stay in place pretty well.  Good

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]