Re: [IP] Mixing of H and V: summary report

> .  Have any of you tried to
> take straight Humalog again since your initial allergic reaction?

No, I took it for about 3 months and haven't tried again.  For one thing, humalog
helped with some control issues and some kinds of meals, but velosulin helps with
big meals and meals with fat and protein.  I have some gastroparesis so meals tend
to be slower for me.  The mixture seems to work better for me in terms of timing
too, although I still struggle with getting meal boluses exactly right.