[IP] IV3000

Several posts discussing infussion site strategies have mentioned IV3000 and
taping configurations that I have not heard of.  I have been using a pump for
3 years with little contact or input from anyone.  So, is there something big
about sites and taping that I wasn't told? What IS IV300?   I use the minimed
silhouette and before that disetronic tenders.  I do have occaisional
irritation at the site and my doc says b/c I leave them in too long.  Seems he
is right since more frequent changing eliminates the problem.

in LA