Re: [IP] Sore / itchy sites

May I ask what kind of infusion set  you are using?  I have a minimed 506
and I use the soft-set quick release.  I was constantly getting
infections, and I found out that my super sensitive skin couldn't take
the antibiotic stuff that was on the infusion set.  Another cause of
irritation was the "donut" tape that came with the infusion set.

I leave the little white paper over the antibiotic area when I insert the
needle, and I also use sterile medical tape, to keep the infusion set in
place, instead of that "donut" tape.  Good luck!

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]