No Subject

I am looking for some help from the list.  I recently started back to square
and round dancing, after being out for several years.  When I danced before,
it was during MI days.  I started with reducing my dinner-time R by 2 units
if I was going to be dancing, but I still had lows in the morning.  I
finally figured out that reducing my dinner NPH (and occasionally R if my BS
was on the low side) kept my blood sugar from getting so low.

My question is this-what is the equivalent of this on a D pump?  Do I set
temporary basal rate decrease-good for 4 hours?  I would guess, based on the
action of NPH, that I would go to about 75% from 2 AM to 6 AM.

Thanks in advance for your help
<-> Michael and Shelby Strong--Fayetteville, NC <->
<-> Email:  email @ redacted              <->