[IP] tattoo you.....as "being a diabetic:

     Do you know anyone who will "tattoo your rear, arm and forehead as
     "being a diabetic""
     I am almost willing due to the incapability of some medical personal
     to notice medic alerts, read paperwork I've handed them or put thier
     brains, hands and mouths all in synch.  My only fear is that the
     doctor would see the tatoos and assume that i'm a junkie from all the
     needle marks!