[IP] Bright blue ... on a background of flourescent pink!!!

     Randall, Tonya and/or Becky Draper as well as anyone else who pretends
     to still see colour:
     On Wed, 02 Sep 1998 Becky Draper <email @ redacted> wrote about
     the new 'Bright blue with the Diabetes tag on a background of
     flourescent pink!!!!' medic alert.
     1] I thought we all lost color vision over time.  Am I the only one??
     2] Does the color scheme make it more visible to EMTs??  If its too
        'special' will they not pay attention to it??
     3] Does anyone know if there is an organization that makes LARGE
        t-shirt or even polo-shirt medic alert signs that one can wear
        after a few times of having no one in EMT NOTICE either the pump
        or the bracelet or the necklace (all three were not seen until
        after someone where I worked TOLD THEM my condition)  (Other time
        was in a car when officer called hospital when they found blood
        glucose testing equiptment in the car and needed to know if I
        needed it).
     4] What's the difference between bright blue and pink??
     Yerachmiel Bruchya haLevi
     p.s.  Anyone have experience wearing a red contact to permit
     perception of colour??  I used to have a red lense which I used during
     organic and in-organic qualitative, but since I've finished needing to
     identify pink flames from the tweezers within the bunson burners (oh
     the good old days) I haven't seen them.