Re: [IP] Mixing of H and V: summary report

Ruth and others mixing H and V, I have a question.  Have any of you tried to
take straight Humalog again since your initial allergic reaction?  I, too, had
the itchy sites and the lipohypertrophy in the first 3 months of using
Humalog.  However, I have been using it for a year now and am NOT having the
adverse effects that I had in the beginning.  I am guessing that my body
adapted to this drug, but I have no idea if this is a correct assumption.  I
am just wondering if anyone else has had my experience.  ellen